This entire website - minus, oh say..... I dont know, 400 some odd cruddy old posts - have moved to a more
professional, better quality, and most importantly, snazzier site!

Yes, you're right, the new site features my past greatest posts, without the awful ones, and all new
ones to come!

Come visit or I'll throw you into a vortex of lava for still being on this old site!
**The link actually works now. Enjoy!


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why NO one should believe anything FOX news tells you - GOP Primary

Tonight, FOX news brought the candidates onto a stage, filled with random Floridian voters. Great.
But FOX asked these voters questions by raising hands.
I guess they haven't ever heard of something called peer pressure!

Americans are already notoriously dumb people who listen to what they're told, and follow what others with no question. How stupid is it to put a bunch of these same people in one room, on national TV, IN FRONT OF THE CANDIDATE. HELLO?! Obviously they will agree with whoever is in front of them! Need I say more?

Not to mention the fact that there were only 2/4 major candidates.

6 comments:

  1. The positive attitude can give you energy and causes you to appreciate
    your functional life as it is often. The bank would expect to always design it has
    a database with supreme security.

    Here is my web site agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times
    it's difficult to
    get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
    I must say that you've done a great job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari.

    Exceptional Blog!

    Here is my blog post - residential rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of
    spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything
    you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: Define clew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The words in your article seem to be running off
    the screen in Ie.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd
    post to let you know. The design look great though!
    Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

    Many thanks

    Have a look at my homepage :: disk failure recovery

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this article
    has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant paragraph on
    building up new blog.

    Here is my web-site ... madison real estate ct

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    Visit my site; fashion institute of technology :: ::

    ReplyDelete