This entire website - minus, oh say..... I dont know, 400 some odd cruddy old posts - have moved to a more
professional, better quality, and most importantly, snazzier site!

Yes, you're right, the new site features my past greatest posts, without the awful ones, and all new
ones to come!

Come visit or I'll throw you into a vortex of lava for still being on this old site!
**The link actually works now. Enjoy!


Friday, March 23, 2012

A completely friendly and totally not mean message to the people at my bus stop.

I've noticed something different about my new bus stop compared to my old, childhood corner back in Lake Grove. Here, the kids don't speak. They stand on the sidewalk, motionless, until the bus comes into sight. Or that's at least what it appears to be. But really, these kids slyly creep toward where the bus will inevitably stop.

Their logic goes as follows. If you don't want to be on the floor for the 20 minute drive, move as close as humanely possible to the predicted location of the door. Because apparently, if you don't abide to that, the chances of you getting a seat are slim to none.

But really, there's one door to the bus, and everyone is going to get on it. Plus, believe it or not, everyone is going to get a seat 99% of the time without a problem.

I can't even describe the looks of hatred I get from them when I walk up to the bus stop, as if I'm the sole thing preventing them from getting a seat!

These children have even been able to move the bus stop from the corner to at least a house and a half away from where it originally was, simply because they walk too close to the bus as it pulls up. If anyone was watching, it would appear as if these kids are very anxious to study in school for 7 hours! As if!

So as a message to my bus stop, and perhaps all others that act this way, please don't try to act like pigs trying to get food from a freshly filled trough.

Sincerely, the new kid.

4 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for
    ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely liked every bit
    of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new information on
    your site.

    Also visit my homepage: barcode scanner repair
    my page :: barcode scanner repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your means of explaining all in this piece of writing is really nice,
    every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.



    my homepage - inventory control tracking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link exchange is nothing else but it is only
    placing the other person's website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar for you.

    Look at my web site - rent barcode scanner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic.
    I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

    My web page ... Inventory Management System
    Also see my website > Inventory Management System

    ReplyDelete