This entire website - minus, oh say..... I dont know, 400 some odd cruddy old posts - have moved to a more
professional, better quality, and most importantly, snazzier site!

Yes, you're right, the new site features my past greatest posts, without the awful ones, and all new
ones to come!

Come visit or I'll throw you into a vortex of lava for still being on this old site!
**The link actually works now. Enjoy!


Thursday, March 8, 2012

What has this country come to?

The Suffolk County Police raided Sachem North today with dogs in an effort to "sniff out" the drug users. To my knowledge, 1 child was arrested. What ever happened to calling a troubled kid down to guidance to find out why he turned to drugs in the first place? And what about parental intervention? Is this our new, brilliant strategy to keep kids off drugs? Unreal... I'm sure Suffolk County Jail will have its own form of education ready and waiting for him as he stumbles onto the pod tonight, clutching his rolled up mattress between his cuffs.

4 comments:

  1. I love looking through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

    Here is my webpage: Building Maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take part in a contest for one of the highest
    quality websites on the internet. I'm going to recommend this blog!

    Review my page :: video game industry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I
    am encountering difficulties with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    my website; authors of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I’ve been following your web log for some time now last but not least got the bravery to go on and offer
    you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to mention
    maintain the wonderful work!

    Here is my blog post video game industry ()

    ReplyDelete