This entire website - minus, oh say..... I dont know, 400 some odd cruddy old posts - have moved to a more
professional, better quality, and most importantly, snazzier site!

Yes, you're right, the new site features my past greatest posts, without the awful ones, and all new
ones to come!

Come visit or I'll throw you into a vortex of lava for still being on this old site!
**The link actually works now. Enjoy!


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wordpress?

I know that's the LAST thing blogger wants to see on their site, but im trying it out! 
Ill still post everything here, but the best of the best will be also posted on jcoinster.wordpress.com 

So far, it's looking much nicer than blogger, but we'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and in depth information you present.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    unwanted rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.

    My web blog entertainment books

    ReplyDelete